Thinking of buying a home or investing in real estate across the DMV?
Join the Berkeley Haas Alumni Chapter of Washington, DC, for a comprehensive and insightful overview of local real estate and mortgage markets. A panel of the DMV's top real estate sales, development, and finance professionals join us to discuss:
Local real estate outlook in the wake of recent elections;
New upcoming neighborhoods;
Mortgage interest rate outlook;
When is the right time for renters to buy;
And strategies to enter the DMV's competitive real estate space.
- Timur Loynab, Vice President, McWilliams Ballard, Inc.
- Jason Bonet, Vice President of Development at Forest City Realty Trust
- Bao Vuong, Vice President of Development, PN Hoffman
- 6:00PM: Reception (Light fare and refreshments served)
- 6:00-7:30PM: Moderated Panel
- 7:30-8:00PM: Q&A and Networking
Tickets are $15 for all Cal alums. We hope you can make it!
DC Haas Alumni Chapter
1875 NW K St
Washington, DC 20006
Google map and directions