National Tree: 4 pm
- White House Ellipse near corner of 15th St & Pennsylvania Ave NW
Dinner at Old Ebbitt Grill: 5:30 p.m.
- 675 15th Street, NW Washington, DC
- Metro: Metro Center blue/orange/silver/red lines
On the White House ellipse, view the National Tree and decorated trees from every State—Alaska to Florida and California to Maine. Listen to caroling by local community groups. Will meet at corner of 15th St NW and Pennsylvania Ave NW promptly at 4 p.m. Please text Karen 603-320-8803 to meet up with the group if you arrive after 4 p.m.
Short stroll to 5:30 p.m. dinner at Old Ebbitt Grill known for seafood, comfort food and great cocktails. If you plan to come for dinner only, please email the Supper Club coordinator Karen at email@example.com and meet the group at 5:30 p.m. at the restaurant.
- Please bring cash to facilitate splitting the check- diners pay for the items they order plus 30% to cover meal tax and tip.
- Cancellations requested 48 hours in advance to allow enough time for your seat to be offered to an alum on the waitlist.
- If you are running late, please call/text Karen 603-320-8803 so restaurant can set table for correct number of diners.
675 NW 15th St
Washington, DC 20005
Google map and directions